It struck me as how most ideas usually do hit.........as soon as i woke up.....today morning...9:30am..
"Maybe I should start my own blog"......hmm forgetting the fact that yesterday my orthopedic told me the after effects of staying on my laptop for more than 6 hrs a day is causing my shoulder muscles to cramp and ache, i pick up my laptop....to create a blog...oh but 1st i have to check my mails....or maybe I should have breakfast first...or check mails while eating breakfast.
1:00pm After checking my numerous mail accts, facebook,orkut, new lists on listverse.com ..and stumble (damn neat firefox add on if you ever wanna waste enormous amount of time), trying out different wallpapers, finally got down to writing my blog...then the phone rings...damn distractions
4:00pm After a long conversation, lunch, some Japanese anime ( im a sucker for anime i tell u)
I thought enough of procrastination, lets get down to it. But i couldn't...well circumstances led me to go and meet my friends in college and disrupt their homework session by a blissful gossip interlude that lasted for a few hours. This was followed by another more hours of phone conversations.
9:30pm Its been 12 hours since i got my brainstorm,this is it, the day is almost over and I have not worked on my blog yet......If i dont do it today I will never do it so i finally sign up on blogger, and to my surprise I already have an account and a blog name ( and to think i spent one of the phone conversations thinking of a good name for my blog). I couldnt recollect when i had created an account or why i named it "writers bloc",and isnt even worded properly ,seems like a organizations for budding writers,.. guess its not the 1st time i though about blogging......I reckon my blog was created around a year back
So it took me a year to write my first post,(height of laziness, or of procrastination). I remember the reasoning behind the name....i dint know what to write about so i had a writer's bloc......must have thought it was pretty funny back then,...dont think so anymore...o great now i am criticizing my own blog which i haven't even begun yet.... I am gonna stick to the name anyways.......need to start somewhere,and besides not much has changed I still dont know what to write about, but will spell it out correctly as writer's block.
Did i just write 20 something lines on how i dont know what to write on??, Man i drone on and on about mundane stuff
Ok next post is sure gonna be something useful,or informative, or entertaining, or funny...or whatever the hell i feel it should be, sure hope its not gonna take me another year to come up with my 2nd post...
12:30am Oooh my arm hurts,...maybe i shouldn't spend so much time on the laptop,...
5 comments:
Hey welcome to this world:-)
Am sure a time will come when you'll have too much to write and no time to post it!!
Keep blogging girl:-)
thnx..:)
Hey i read your blog today........
Just scanned through actually, too sleepy to have read the whole thing.....ya, but do keep writing....I would like to read some original stuff.....And who better than you......cya then....
Hiii! Welcome to the blogoworld..ramble on ;)
thnx, need the encouragmnt..
Post a Comment